Network/Server Process/Automation Evangelist
Looking for New Opportunities in Copenhagen (or Amsterdam with sponsorship)
A process improvement and automation evangelist who is a motivated self-starter with a keen ability to quickly digest processes and needs while crafting out of the box solutions. A solid team player with superior analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to multi-task in an agile environment and prioritize activities appropriately. Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
J.D., M.A., B.A., A.S., A.A., Network+, Security+, LPI Linux Essentials, CIW Site Development Associate, formerly a Certified Law Enforcement Officer.
- Network and systems security, web application and database programming amd automation
- Install, configure, operate, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose servers, network hardware, network software, and other peripheral equipment.
- Create, configure, and test automation systems which minimize per-device touches and maximize margin.
- Create process, procedures, and KPIs to ensure inventory and configuration accuracy, increasing overall margin rates by reducing time spent on devices.
- Configure networking solutions.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Linux, Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS and Microsoft Windows Servers
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco (Catalyst, UCS, Nexus), Aruba, Arista, Bluecoat, Juniper, F5 (BIG-IP), Fortigate, Riverbed, Edgecore, NetApp, and other Linux-based systems
- Systems integration and automation
- Fluent in business metrics and data analysis in management systems
FEMA Certifications IS-00001.a, IS-00029, IS-00029.a, IS-00042, IS-00100.b, IS-00200.b, IS-00212.a, IS-00230.d, IS-00700.a, IS-00701.a, IS-00702.a, IS-00703.a